Walking through the streets so narrow
Hands clasped beneath the stars
In your eyes nothing but love
I didn’t realise how close you were far
We sat by the river
A moment perfect, though it was surreal
We had everything planned, you and me
I wasn’t to know how you would feel
It’s hard to believe you said what you said
When your feelings changed so fast I guess
My opinion of you may have changed
But my feelings aren’t fading
My heart is torn when I look at you
The sound of your voice the laugh that you make
I remember when I made you smile
I wish I could again
I know your love for me is in the past
But when I dream of you it lasts
I wish it would stay there at times
But the pain wakes with me
It’s hard to see you moving on
When for so long I moved with you
I only feel like I’m going back
Though there’s some days I’d love to go back to
Everything went by so fast
There were nights I didn’t want to end
You made me happy, you really did
Thank you
No comments:
Post a Comment