Monday, 22 November 2010

Your own Personal demon....

They take the form of flesh
My demons haunt me
Once were you, now as them
Laughing as they cut my heart
Devoid of souls all can see

Remorseless they enjoy if at all care
The suffering and pain
Continually sticking pins
Scars not allowed healing
Cruelty and despair thy name

Prolong the agony by creating a fantasy
Leave me broken, toy with the end
Will you release me? Cycle
Am I damned in a nightmare? Eternal
Not allowing my heart to mend

Shall the tables turn where do I stand?
Does revenge fuel me or am I numb
To the emotions I have already wasted on the
Demons that will forever inhabit my mind
And imprison me for their fun

I am not as weak as you would like
That which does not destroy me shall destroy you
Do not waste your suffering, keep it for yourself
For I have Angels on my side
I have the friends I call true.

No comments:

Post a Comment