It burns pain ingrained
Decomposition of inside
Sickened by self loathing
The face of Lilith mocking
Your weakness and pitiful
Attempts to resist
Entwined, helpless or just weak?
The option is not to resist
I was already snared, the trap
Had been long set, now it has
Closed will I escape?
The cost is high, I pay in full
The darkness
Is a blanket that consoles and
Stings
Nurturing and feeding
Blackening my soul a fight
I cannot win
But to accept is to be damned
There would be no return
Submission would be too easy
It knows this. Inside. Growing
Hooks piercing, do I succumb?
And give it satisfaction, it can
Starve for now
Cut off from emotion
It will not die, it will not
Sleep
But it will yield
For now
When it does rise
It needs to feed
I hunt, it prowls, looking for prey
The physical side was merely a prelude to
what lay beneath
Pleasures of the flesh existed
Only to enhance the sensation
Heightened emotions of lust and
Bliss
Calling to it, allowing me to feed
It’s never enough, consume all
Leave a shell. Feed. Repeat
So much essence to taste
Senses to experience
A cycle of the hunger
No comments:
Post a Comment