With life, emotion is a memory
Ones to savour, remember
When you run out of your own
You must seek them elsewhere
Rip them from the psyche
Devour sweet amity to fuel
The machine, turn the cogs
Go from engineer to puppet
A stung out junkie reliant
On cheap fixes
Take what you can find
But you my boy are delicate
A mind field of torment and
Wantonness
Dig deeper, you were once happy
Dig deeper, there was no confusion
Prise back the flesh to expose your
True self
Don’t hold back
I can contain it for you
Your release will favour us both
The treatment will hurt,
The pleasures excruciating
The despair a joy
Fill a blackened soul
Allow the demon to be content for now
I’ll help you if I can but
You must understand
You may never see me again
I hope I don’t awake one day
Remember something terrible
After this dialogue
Forget my face if you must but not
My words
Keep your pain, it’s who
You are
No comments:
Post a Comment