Understand yet?
It’s never been clearer
The dying revelation
The aide is the hindrance
When there’s no more to do
When all is dust
What?
It didn’t work for me so
I’ll spare you the torment
Why lock the front gate of hell
When the back doors open?
In the gloom, by helping others
Belief I could be cleansed
By damning others I blackened my soul further
Too weak to stop
No more
My death would be welcome but
It wont let me die
I beg of you to leave
I allow it
Take this small window of my kindness
Disappear
I wont find you
I wont look
I wont need to
There will be others
An indulgence you may have been
I cannot obsess, I have been…
Blinded
So leave this place you…
And never return?
I retain what I desire
The game continues
The struggle never over
I condemned myself long ago
Am I here by choice?
I possess the key
Mustn’t let go
Confusion loosens my grip
Clarity restores it
It’s less frequent now
If I’m not the man you think I am
Then what purpose do I serve you?
A saviour, it has been determined,
I am not
I cannot save myself
I feed off the despair as much as the happiness
If I take equal amounts doesn’t it make it whole?
I restore I damage
Two sides one coin
This isn’t clarity, it’s acceptance
Not submission, never
For am I the insane one?
Not as long as there is light
But as long as there is dark
Who can truly be saved.
No comments:
Post a Comment